”Bovanenkovo – Uhta gas pipeline system. Crossing over the Baydaratskaya bay”
The project ”Bovanenkovo – Uhta gas pipeline system. Crossing over the Baydaratskaya bay” covers the construction of two subsea pipeline runs which lie on the bottom of the Karskoye sea.The objective of construction is to transport gas from the fields of Yamal semi island to the central part of Russia and Europe.
The decision of construction was made in October of 2006, construction started in August of 2008.
- Productivity of the crossing – 115 b.m3/year;
- Working pressure – 11.8 MPa;
- Diameter of each line – 1200 mm;
- Length – 71,8 km;
- Maximum water depth -23 m.
Our specialists performed the design authorship supervision of the following types of activities:
- Cofferdam construction of 3-d and 4-th lines of the crossing;
- Pulling the pipelines to the shore from Yamal side;
- Shore protection and erosion-preventive works.